Nothing like a big buck kill flying under the radar for quite some time.

phade

bucks like that are like winning the genetic lottery.  I believe it's possible it was only 3.5 years old.  milo hanson's world record buck wasn't any older I think.  usually it's 4.5+ year old bucks that blow up into giants but who knows.  I know multiple hunters out in the Midwest, who are known for the shooting giants every year, that are concerned that aggressive doe take and decreases in population will limit the chances of this genetic lottery of a chance happening.  him killing that deer is definitely lucky and a buck of a lifetime.  that said you also have to have your stuff together to kill a deer like that.  I mean if the hunting population is after any buck around wayne county it would've definitely been that one.

I think some of these comments are funny. Why would anyone care what he's wearing and where he took the pic? Some guys are just happy to get one pic with them and their deer and other takes pics everywhere and cover all angles...

I'm just giving everyone fair warning, I'm shooting a 200" deer this year but please don't criticize my photo abilities. Lol

• Like 3