Made some Chili for supper

fasteddie

Yeah I crush up a clove or two in my chili too. As long as you don't use too much , you don't get a strong garlic taste but it adds a little heat. Just finished the last of the venison, whiskey and brown sugar that has been in the crock pot since noon. Good stuff.

• Like 1

I make my chili with 3# of burger , 28 oz can of diced tomato , 28 oz can of crushed tomato , 3 14 oz cans of chili beans , some chopped onions and green peppers (with a few seeds) , a pack of Hot chili mix and a pack of mild chili mix .

I mix one of the chili packs with the ingredients in the crock pot . After I cook the venison burger , I drain it and mix the other pack of chili mix with the burger before putting the burger in the crock pot . It works for me ........ This is the 1st time I have had anything with some garlic taste in the chili . It was good in the burger !

Sounds good...I made some 4 days ago...all stuff from our property except the beans...for that I used one can each of kidney,pinto,blk,wht. northern and,garbanzo beans. A teaspoon of Cumin and 3 tablespoons of Chili powder...our garlic ..a half a head or 4 lrg cloves and a dash of Worcester sauce...4 jars of tomato's...diced swt green and mild hot peppers and one large onion...nothing like chili and a slice of crusty fresh bread

Yeah I crush up a clove or two in my chili too. As long as you don't use too much , you don't get a strong garlic taste but it adds a little heat. Just finished the last of the venison, whiskey and brown sugar that has been in the crock pot since noon. Good stuff.

Would like to here the ret of this recipe. Do you mind sharing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk