Bought myself a Lesser Evil black gun

Well after not really having the money available to jump in to action when we were allowed to buy AR's I have been actively searching for a semi-auto that will shoot surplus ammo without breaking the bank. After searching and finding a local shop that was carrying Saiga 7.62x39's for $529 I started saving my pennies to get one. Well after reaching my goal and calling down they went from $529 on 1/15/2014 to $599, that sent me over the edge. So off to Gun Broker I went, 15 minutes later and a call to another shop, I ended up paying a heck of a lot less. 

Saiga 7.62x39 hunter model, AK variant, Excited to get my hands on it to see what it will be able to do. 

Anyone have any experience with them?

post-4052-0-10755800-1392770053_thumb.jp

Edited by UpstateNomad90
  • Like 1

I bought one in .223 just before the king and his minions back doored  in the SAFE act. I love mine. Its fun and cheap to shoot. I have had zero problems with it. I put a vented forend and pistol grip stock on it.  But after the safe act, I had to put the old stock back on it, and in 30 seconds I had a nice safe rifle that isn't scary and is way less dangerous,,,LOL

Congrats….. Im sure you'll like it

• Like 2

I have had mine for a little over a year now. They are great. I shot so many rounds threw mine I couldnt put a number on it, not a single problem. And it chews up and kind of cheap ammo on the market. Cant say enough anout this firearm I like it so much I might buy another one in 223. for yotes.

Theres also lots of aftermarket parts for them, half of them would make the same firearm illegal but.... Lol !!

I have had mine for a little over a year now. They are great. I shot so many rounds threw mine I couldnt put a number on it, not a single problem. And it chews up and kind of cheap ammo on the market. Cant say enough anout this firearm I like it so much I might buy another one in 223. for yotes.

Theres also lots of aftermarket parts for them, half of them would make the same firearm illegal but.... Lol !!

If this one makes me fall in love like I expect it to, I want to get the .223 with a 20 inch barrel and all those damn nice aftermarket things that I have to look past since I can't install them really upsets me ha.