News censorship

Saw this AM. on Fox news that  the Gov't. had a meeting with the media people telling them that the Gov't. now wants to tell the media what they can report to the public!   Now it seems they are starting to screw with the 1st.  amend.!  WTH.   Did anyone else see this.? 

I never watch Fox news  just happened to be surfing channels this Am & heard this.  Don't know about the" must be true" thing!   just saying.

Don't be apologizing for watching Fox News. It's good to see the story choices taking on something besides that constant liberal slant. What the heck most of the news organizations are a mere mouthpiece for the leftist's point of view anyway. So this would be a story I wouldn't expect to see broadcast on most of the mainstream media anyway.

• Like 2

What the heck most of the news organizations are a mere mouthpiece for the leftist's point of view anyway. So this would be a story I wouldn't expect to see broadcast on most of the mainstream media anyway.

Your not kidding there. Mainstream media is a joke and I only watch it once in a very great while to remind myself how off base it is from what is actually going on in the world. I read the news from the net and mainly from http://www.drudgereport.com/

It seems like our once great country is slowly sinking into more and more government control of it's people.

• Like 1

Don't be apologizing for watching Fox News. It's good to see the story choices taking on something besides that constant liberal slant. What the heck most of the news organizations are a mere mouthpiece for the leftist's point of view anyway. So this would be a story I wouldn't expect to see broadcast on most of the mainstream media anyway.

Was not really apologizing for it , was just stating a fact.  Acturally now I might start watching it more.  I agree with the other org.s being mouthpeices & all reporting the same crap or not reporting what really  is going on.  I still say if ppl want to know what is going on with firearms in this country they need to watch NRA. news on the sportsman sta. every day.  Real info. there.

Edited by hunter49