Vapor trail bow strings?

Red

I've had a few sets from them. There are better to be had IMO. I've been using JBK strings for a few years now and have had many sets made and have not had any problems. His warranty is the best there is and his CS is outstanding. If you choose not to use JBK strings I highly suggest looking at other makers like, Johns customs, Park n sons , 60X ect... I just don't feel that VT's are on the same level as others.

Agree with the above. VT are not bad strings but strings by some of these other guys are better. imo And usually for a comparable price and sometimes cheaper. Breathn (Johns customs) made my last set. Work of art with zero peep rotation or serving separation even in previous trouble spots.

Had separation on the serving over my solo cam very quickly using Vapor Trails...changed them in 3 months/3 thousand shots last year breaking in my Bow Madness XS.

Moved to JBK and never looking back...Zero serving separation, Zero Twist...oh yeah like $76 Shipped, for 3 colors!

Edited by Meat Manager

Have the VT on one bow and 60x on the other. Have about 5000 shots on the 60x and they're now just starting to show some peep twist. I have about 1000 shots on the VT and they still seem fine. Would definitely recommend the 60x over the VT though. The price and customer service was much better.