8 months until the election

Yes I saw a 30 second clip on the news, and read two paragraphs in the TU. I walked down the hall and quietly asked 7 people what his name was, only one knew it and the only person knew him as a " guy from Westchester". This is a professional office with educated well read individuals. He needs to be getting his name out there better.

Why don't you help the guy get his name out there....post his url / video's to website?  email them to friends.  Spread the word to friends, family and co-workers

http://www.robastorino.com/

Elections cost money...how much have you or other on this site donated to his election?  if each of you gives $20 or $50 and get another 10 folks to do the same, he might have a chance.

however, it's unlikley he can win.  NYS wide elections are won and lost in NYC and on Long Island.  there are not enough voters north of Putnam / Rockland to over come all of Gods clowns that live down here

Why don't you help the guy get his name out there....post his url / video's to website? email them to friends. Spread the word to friends, family and co-workers

http://www.robastorino.com/

Elections cost money...how much have you or other on this site donated to his election? if each of you gives $20 or $50 and get another 10 folks to do the same, he might have a chance.

however, it's unlikley he can win. NYS wide elections are won and lost in NYC and on Long Island. there are not enough voters north of Putnam / Rockland to over come all of Gods clowns that live down here

Take the condescending down a notch.

It's not incumbent upon me to run or fund his campaign.

What we are doing is having a simple discussion that includes what we see and how it may or may not impact the reelection of Cuomo.

And the fact is with or without my 20 dollar donation, as you so tackfully worked into the conversation. He remains relatively unknown compared to the incumbent.

sorry if i offended you Trial153.  it was not my intent.  i was pointing out that if you want someone other than Cuomo, you and I are going to have to fight and work for it.  You can't expect to have it given to you...if you want things given to you vote for the democrat

Astorino is very well known down here.  But he doesn't have a chance in hell of winning.  it wouldn't matter if all of upstate knew him and voted for him.  I'm sorry to say, down state will decided this election. 

There is only one potential Republican candidate that could win and that is Trump.  I don't think Trump would be all that good.  but he has money, name recongition and would have a lot of down staters voting for him.

Forget it, I know where your coming from and it's easy to get worked up when we consider that Cuomo stands a good chance of being reelected.

Astorino has a good reputation, I think he may be better then we think with some of the down state crowd. We will see.

Edited by Trial153

sorry if i offended you Trial153.  it was not my intent.  i was pointing out that if you want someone other than Cuomo, you and I are going to have to fight and work for it.  You can't expect to have it given to you...if you want things given to you vote for the democrat

Astorino is very well known down here.  But he doesn't have a chance in hell of winning.  it wouldn't matter if all of upstate knew him and voted for him.  I'm sorry to say, down state will decided this election. 

There is only one potential Republican candidate that could win and that is Trump.  I don't think Trump would be all that good.  but he has money, name recongition and would have a lot of down staters voting for him.

Trump will never ever run. Too many skeletons in his closet that would be brought out quickly and decisively. He uses the buzz to market himself and then bows out as soon as some heat gets turned on him.

Trump will never ever run. Too many skeletons in his closet that would be brought out quickly and decisively. He uses the buzz to market himself and then bows out as soon as some heat gets turned on him.

I agree he won't run.  but he could buy the election if he wanted...lots of people aren't that smart, they'll vote for him if he spends enough money.  this is how we got the current fool in the white house

Trump has already said that he won't run unless there is no opposition within the party. Same thing for Palladino.

Astorino is in the running, so the other two are probably out.

Like it or not, the choice will be Astorino or Cuomo in November. Time to get behind the underdog and spread the word.

There is no box on the ballot for 'not Cuomo'.

How about, "The November to Remember"? Maybe I should ask him for a job.

• Like 1