Took a Rip on a Sled

So my brother got our dad's snowmobile back together.  I don't have my own anymore so it's been a few years since I've really been on one much at all.  It was a blast.  I miss it and should get one someday when I don't have important unknown important expenses coming up (like my first child).  I've been flying around on them since I was 3yrs old.  Even raced and have trophies from those very young days too... somewhere stashed away.  HAHA... I really shouldn't have rode it.  to think we've gotten all this snow too.

I stay away from them because if i didnt, I would end up with one of the money pits in my garage. I had a bunch of them when i was younger. Always breaking, worse than a boat lol.

yea they are expensive to run and keep up.  I would keep mine stock for the most part and they'd live longer.  the best thing is the custom genuine bolts that hold them together.  after a while of losing one here or there you learn to check them all.  shocks too....seems like I was constantly replacing or rebuilding shocks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...