2012_taco

turkey hunting in clifton park area?

I have a family party to go to in may and hate to lose a may weekend, so I was wondering if anyone out there knows of decent state land near Clifton Park where I could hunt in the AM and still make it to my family get together?

Hunt when I can.. ;)

Ushers Road

The Pine Bush in Albany. It's 20 minutes south of Clifton Park. The Pine Bush is both Bow only and Shotgun depending where you hunt so look it up before going out.

It depends on what time you need to be back in Clifton Park, you could check out Capitol District or Partridge Run WMA's but they are both close to an hour drive.

What dates will you be in the area? I might be able to hunt with you in a spot or three I have, but my schedule is a little funky because of my wife's job.

What dates will you be in the area? I might be able to hunt with you in a spot or three I have, but my schedule is a little funky because of my wife's job.

not sure just yet plans are starting to look like it will be May 10, or 17th.

Hunt when I can.. ;)

There is State Forest up off of Route 29. Probably 30-45 from Clifton Park. I hunted there last spring opening Day and saw one lone hen which I thought was weird. There wasn't anyone else there. I will be hunting on our lease this spring so I won't be there. I believe it is called Daketown State Forest.

If DW can't help you out let me know I have a few properties somewhat close to Clifton Park and I could take you out from sun up to 8am.

If DW can't help you out let me know I have a few properties somewhat close to Clifton Park and I could take you out from sun up to 8am.

Thanks, I appreciate the offer and will send a PM as soon as I know what we are doing.

Hunt when I can.. ;)

I'm open on the 10th, 17th is a no go.

Thanks, I will PM as soon as I know when we are going to Clifton park.

Hunt when I can.. ;)