Kidney Belt that uses hand warmers

I looked them up and saw the kidney belt warmers for around $18 and then another $10 for shipping . That's a bit pricey .

I recall a gun hunter who once said that he carried a pop bottle with coffee in it to his stand . He carried it in the back part of his shirt that was tucked in his trousers . He said it kept him warm and when the coffee cooled , he would drink it . He would then pee in the bottle and put it back in his shirt by his kidneys . Sounds a bit gross to me . I'd rather figure something out fof a kidney belt .

You could maybe use an Ace bandage and hold the warmers against yourself that way.

That would make it too hot with pressure against the body , even if it was over a shirt . I have a couple of the hand muffs and one of them is kinda thin with a belt strap . I'll give that a try and see how it works out . Thanks !

Not sure if you have BJ's or Costco near you but BJ's had a huge box of those handwarmers for really cheap.

I bought a box of the hand warmers at BJ's about 3 years ago and i'm getting a bit low . I have several of the bigger Body warmers that I will try out . The best time to buy them at BJ's is end of season when they reduce prices .

My daughter is a cheerleader and has had some muscle pains...they have great heat patches in all sorts of shapes and sizes ...they have a little adhesive on them....stichk them right where you want them. I know they have special shapes for the lower back shoulders and neck. I don't remember them being all that expensive. AND they stay put where you want them

I got one from a guy on AT years ago. He was a legit company, but I forget the name. Got a discount for going through AT.

I bought two, lost one (my own) and gave the other to my FIL. I really miss mine. very worth it. I've resorted to the adhesive back patches, but they are expensive short-term. The cost basis for the $10 hand warmer boxes at Sam's, etc. is much cheaper overall. The back patches run about 8 bucks per box and you only get three or so.

I really liked the belt in December. I thought about using it in November during bow when it got chilly and my fleece was borderline not being warm enough, but then I lost it, ha.