bow reviews

NYHuntFish

Some great info here, don't know if I agree with the craigslist comment. I just sold my 4 yr old Elite gt500 on craigslist for $350. complete set up all that u need is arrows. But that might be the exception. Definitely try several bows until you find one that fits you and the price is right. You can hunt with it for a couple of years and then by new bow when you know exactly what you like in a bow.  

I do have a bit of an uneasy feeling about buying used archery equipment over the net sight-unseen. Hairline limb fracture from dry-firing, excessive cam lean from wear, screwed up cob-job attempts at repairs, all kinds of life-shortening abuse and lack of care can all be hidden prior to parting with your money without any way to obtain any sort of compensation or relief if you get stuck with one of these. I think I would rather buy from someone who has a reputation at stake and a reason for customer satisfaction. That certainly is no guarantee, but at least you have somebody you can go face-to-face with if there's a problem.

If you're buying used I'd recommend buying used from a shop or looking at older bows the shop may have left over. Even if you save $50-100 buying online as opposed to a shop, you'll have to pay that much to get it set up and tuned anyway. This way atleast you'll be able to touch what you're paying for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk