22 LR Ammo in Utica

Twax10

Had a little chat with one of these sale reps at Gander Mountain in New Hartford today and he informed me that they will be getting a pretty large shipment of 525 round bricks of 22 lr in tonight and going on shelves tomorrow morning for their flyer. Just wanted to give anyone in the Utica area a heads up because lord knows they're hard to come by.

He said $20 a brick. A lot worse than it use to be but still worth it too me considering the fun I have plinking with my 10/22. Plus the main reason for me posting this is because I'd much rather the good guys on this forum get to them before any of the scalpers trying to make a buck

• Like 1

Gives me the rest of the day to refinance the house so I can afford the gouging and grabbing my ankles to buy some

I've caught the same deal a time or two, at the Cicero/Syracuse Gander. Its about $24.99 if you can get it.

• Like 1

A super thank you for the post.

On the other hand, pretty sad that we have to race at the chance to get a brick of 22.

LOL!! you use to have to blow  the dust off of boxes of .22 after you took them  off the shelf !!!... Not anymore 

• Like 1

Update for you guys. Just stopped buy and picked up my one box allowed. 500 thunderbolts for $24.99. They do have a pretty large inventory right now so I would guess that they will have them for a little while at least. They also have boxes of 50 and 330 rounds of federals and boxes of 100 CCI's