Cams Out And About

Lawdwaz

I only have three cameras and I just hung them today.  One spot is a timeless favorite of mine, two were placed there within 75 yards of each other.  The third is in a new spot right under my nose for years that I stumbled onto this past winter.  If I can figure it out and find a decent tree to hang a stand I should be able to stack 'em like cord wood with the bow. :good:

Pics to follow in a couple/few weeks.......

• Like 1

I have 4 on my sister in laws property . One of the cameras that I had gotten a lot of deer pics on had over 4200 pics on a card . About a dozen of those were of deer . The vegetation had grown so much in the past month that it tripped the sensor any time the breeze blew the grass / vines , etc .. It was a pain in the butt checking out that many pics . 

The camera batteries still have plenty of battery life but it stopped taking pics about 2 weeks ago . I am guessing that it was because the 4 gig card was full . I hope that is why ..........

I would guess that the card was full I put out my first cam ever 5 weeks ago I went back a week later and had 6600 pics that was a 8 gig card and it was full not one deer pic I accidently set it to take a pic every 10 seconds so 25 hrs after be hung out was full