worst openging day ever!

newbreed

so on saturday morning i got to my stand about 6:00 am and was ready to go. i just shot my gun the night before to make sure my scope was on which it was i shot about 10 times and was good every time. at about 7:10 i seea deer. its a doe. i dont shoot cause there is a bigger deer behind her...another doe 7 doe came in to about 20 yards then all of a sudden scattered. a big 10 that i had on trail cam comes charging in..this is it i think to myself. he chases a bit then starts walking around. ok im gonna shoot him soon as he clears that tree im thinking i set up her he comes...BANG!!! he stands there...BANG he hops off i lose sight of him not sure if i hit him so i sit....a few min later there he is again following a do looks like i miss. he walks off. 10 min latere herw comes another buck a big wide 8 i have on trail cam. walking right to me...i think aging soon as h passs that tree im crush him at 40 yards....BANG he just stands there...BANG hes pretty much laughing at me.....BANG i finaly hit him he runs right at me to 15 yards.....CLICK......OMG i forgot to reload after shooting at the 1st deer. he snorts and runs off. i give him about an hour. i go check the 1st deer nothing like i thought so i head over to the 2nd. pick up the blood trail which is a red carpted i follow that for about 85 yards then nothing the last blood was a puddle about 4 feet in dia......i cant find this deer anywhere. me my father and my cousinf look from about 9:45 till 2:30 notthing at all..others hunters havent seen anything. later that day i head back to the range only to find out my gun was shooting 18 inches right which means i would have gut shot the buck.....i must had bumped it and didnt know from the night before...i resight it in and guess im gonna give it another shot. just suck i couldnt find that deer he was a wall hanger in my eyes. i called deer search but havent heard from them. i can onmly hope that deer walked past another hunter who killed him

I'm pretty sure I knocked my scope on my muzzeloader.  Had a doe at 60 to 65 yards and had a clean miss.  I had the scope right on her vitals and didn't flinch or nothing.  I sighted it in before bow season and then about a week before gun shot it again to make sure it was still on and it was.  I even have a gun case for it.  O well I guess I don't have a range I can shoot at here at school so Ill just bring my shotgun the rest of the season which I use iron sights with.