found a bed...

growalot

It is with out a doubt the biggest ...non snow ...deer bed I have ever seen...I was walking a pine ridge and noticed a bunch of the dead pines had finally toppled over this way and that....I was clearing a main trail to where I want to use my tree lounge this season...as I looked at that area I was thinking what a great buck bedding situation and saw it...the depression was packed down 3 ins. in the old pine needle and kid you not..... is the size of our oval kitchen table...it had a baseball sized clump of deer dew just off the edge of it...........nestled on the top side of the down fall and just over the edge of the ridge...I looked from a distance but saw just the one bed...

I also had a fawn leap over the wall of one of my bow blinds....it has been bedding in the blind next to the chair...lol

• Like 1

Lawd...thought about that..for I really wanted to use that climber there, but thinking too close and don't know time table...but dang I have a difficult time staying  away from cams...lol...

Yep I can admit it..which is why  non property line ones are so close to where I work...like the garden..most pics are right there ten yards from where I'm always picking weeding, mowing  all summer and fall...also it's where a lot of deer food is......apples, mulberries....plots surround the garden,hazel nuts, berries and grapes...I laugh that sometimes they get impatient as I hear them walking around in the woods nearby...They will give me a few snorts ...as if to say hey our turn already...lol