Member turnover

Dave

Have been away for awhile, on not in jail. Have been traveling to China to visit my son in Shanghi had a great trip. Plus had some new additions to the family. One little boy in February and one on the way in late October. Retirement is good, started going to the gym this week to be in better shape for hunting season. Leaving for California next week for grandaughters 1st birthday.

Hope you all have been civil while I was gone. To my surprise there are so many new commers and a lot of the older members are missing. Well good luck and be safe this hunting season.

Dave

Have been away for awhile, on not in jail. Have been traveling to China to visit my son in Shanghi had a great trip. Plus had some new additions to the family. One little boy in February and one on the way in late October. Retirement is good, started going to the gym this week to be in better shape for hunting season. Leaving for California next week for grandaughters 1st birthday.

Hope you all have been civil while I was gone. To my surprise there are so many new commers and a lot of the older members are missing. Well good luck and be safe this hunting season.

Dave

Welcome back. Everyone of course has been civil and no one is missing.
  • Like 1

We are actually renaming the site to CivilHuntingNY

Ha! Except for any baiting or qdma threads in which all stops are pulled and it's a free for all until the first deer on the ground post ;) Although I have noticed some folks haven't been posting much since last year. Where have Joe and deermanager been hiding?

Welcome back Dave, How's China...???

I thought NYC was big but after being in Shanghai It now appears small in comparison. The food is different not like the Chineese places in NY.  One good thing there is no tipping in China it's considered an insult. The last I wanted to do was insult the Chineese.

Dave

• Like 2