Central Ny Sportsman Show

airedale

Used to like going to these, as it would break up the winter a little. Many years ago, I think these were at the Syracuse War Memorial building and there were a lot more vendors.

There would always be a coupon in the newspaper that would offset at least half the entry price. 

I hear you about the entry fee,however,there are expenses that need to be covered unless the rent for the building is being donated which is doubtful.  I believe the vendors need to pay a fee as well to pay for their use of space in the building.  These shows are becoming more and more scarce, as I imagine they are more of a break even or losing proposition than a money making one.

I will consider paying an entry fee for something like this before I ever pay one for a Car or Boat show. That's just my preference, others may feel differently, which is fine.

The various shows that go on during the course of the year for me are basically something to do especially in what can be a long boring winter. Next up on the calendar is the big farm show at the State Fairgrounds and on to the Syracuse gun show, for me it is cheap entertainment unless I get stupid and buy something LOL!

Al

• Like 2

12 hours ago, airedale said:

The various shows that go on during the course of the year for me are basically something to do especially in what can be a long boring winter. Next up on the calendar is the big farm show at the State Fairgrounds and on to the Syracuse gun show, for me it is cheap entertainment unless I get stupid and buy something LOL!

Al

When is the farm show Al?  In Syracuse right??  Thanks