NE PA hunting closed

PREDATE

He made the F.B.I most wanted. I'm sure the bureau has a little pull in smalltown U.S.A.

I'd bet that a little vigilante justice could put an end to the manhunt, but maybe it's best to detain the few people who may be roaming around out there instead of trying to organize hundreds of "hunters".

Even though I'm old and out of practice. I still think I could take him out in 2 to 3 days and he would never hear the shot that killed him. This is what happens when you try to take them a live save the tax payers some time and money just kill him. Nothing like hunting humans. ONE SHOT ONE KILL!

It's not all of NE PA that's closed, just the area that they are looking for him.  A few hunters will have to find other areas to hunt until they catch him, which may be the whole season the way things are going.

They found pipe bombs, but none were set as booby traps.  they expect they may find some booby traps, but haven't found any as of this date.  I don't expect he set any booby traps, because he seems to want to avoid any casualties to anyone other than cops.

I did see some background info on the guy.  Apparently he has been shooting since he was a kid and has enough firearms experience to work with movie firearms experts as an assistant.  He was also an extra in a movie that had him dressed as an East German soldier.  That's where those photos of him in the E German uniform come from.

I also saw something about his motive.  It was reported the trooper he killed was somehow involved with his sister in law and he was seeking revenge over it.  The claim was the trooper somehow did something to the woman and got away with it.  I don't know if that's true on not, as the PA authorities squashed that real quick.

I suspect something serious happened that we are not being told, for this guy to go off the deep end the way he has.

I really think the guy is gone.  Seems to me he placed all of that stuff out in the woods to make the cops think that's where he is, but has probably left the state by now.  If he was there, they would have found him by now, unless they are really lame.