NY #1 in worst state to deer hunt in

HectorBuckBuster

So what I get from the article is that all the northeast states suck for deer hunting.  The guy must be from the south.     

sounds like most of the rankings were based on the cold and snow. Heck, Wisconsin is on that list haha. But there is definitely a lot more land and a lot less pressure in the south. You don't see the same "property boundary and trespassing" issues in the south.

sounds like most of the rankings were based on the cold and snow. Heck, Wisconsin is on that list haha. But there is definitely a lot more land and a lot less pressure in the south. You don't see the same "property boundary and trespasssing" issues in the south.

by this guy's standards I guess Alaska should suck too. Lol
  • Like 1

So what I get from the article is that all the northeast states suck for deer hunting.  The guy must be from the south.     

I believe he's originally from Florida, and now lives in Kentucky. I'm surprised he didn't list his home state, Florida is a real sad deer hunting state. Anyway, it's just another useless article, I've killed quite a few nice bucks in NY.

• Like 1