Wow, this forum provider REALLY doesn't want people to use it, does it?

cas

Been a member here since 2011.  Post from time to time when I feel like contributing.

Joined "the other site" back when it first started - post from time to time there as well.

Member of a few other sites related to hunting / fishing / outdoor activities.

This thread is the best read I've seen in a while on any of them.

:popcorn3:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, First-light said:

15 years means shit. I've been here since the beginning. Add to the conversation instead of disregarding other members. Big balls means nothing. You know a while back and this goes a few years I got a bad feeling about you. Well its all come out . We dont need you here. Grampy is right you have this authoritarian feeling about you and he is right, hit the road. 

So sick of his BS for years! Time for him to come out from behind his keyboard, and show us how well he does in the woods against an old man. Many on this forum are better than me. I'm nothing special. But I know a BS poser when I see one! And I know when it comes to the REAL outdoors, I'll make him look stupid. C'mon Mayor! Seasons open in a couple of weeks. Let's get out there! Go big or go home poser! I'm ready to expose you once and for all. I listed a whole bunch of things. Pick what suits ya, and show me what you can do.

• Like 1