need answer fast, doe in yard

Dan92

Actually not a lard-butt by any means. He's just a big dude, and relatively fit. Pretty comical when I get into a pic with him because I'm 5"-6" and weigh about 135#. Wouldn't be 'camp' w/out him! He's good at dragging deer, too.

Are you naked too?  That would be quite the pic!

perhaps our experiences with backyard deer are different, so I would argue the deer in my yard are a lot less jumpy then those in the woods. They see us everyday and have survived it.

Again, I'll say congrats on filling the freezer, but I do not consider this "hunting". Filling the freezer is not why I enjoy hunting, but it's a big perk to it.

Had friends who's house was the last one on a private dead end st. Behind the house was a creek then woods. You could drive up park your car get out and walk to the house and the deer in the yard 10 or 15 yards away would just look at you.

He now lives in the Flats in Irondequoit ,anyone around here knows that's a town over run with deer,he has feed them apples out of his hand in his yard.

If your yard is in the woods with few people around the deer will be jumpy around people, if it's a sub division full of people ,dogs and cars 24/7thats everyday life for them.