Deer Contest

Yotehntr

So am I just looking in the wrong place or are all of you that have been lucky enough to harvest deer not involved in the contest.  I haven't seen 1 picture of anyone with a contest sheet.  It looked as though just about everyone was signed up in the contest thread.  If I am not looking in the right spot please point me in that direction as I would like to see stats of some of these deer that are being taken.

I joined but not really to win anything, seemed a little off when they could not produce a card for the picture contest.  Just getting a deer is prize enough for me.

A card for the picture contest? You mean you are surprised I didnt have time to create close to 90 individual pdf files? lol Making your own card is easy. Lawdwaz had no problem understanding how to do it.

Maybe next year, rather than a sheet, we could take a photo of the completed tag. Everyone has their phones with them anyway.

Just make your own sheet like the contest says. Sheet of paper and a marker is all you need, doesnt need to be taken in the field. I request the contest cards so that people entering have to put some type of effort in.

Just make your own sheet like the contest says. Sheet of paper and a marker is all you need, doesnt need to be taken in the field. I request the contest cards so that people entering have to put some type of effort in.

I get it. After dragging a big ole doe through the swamp and cornfield (almost dying of cardiac arrest) and then trying to get it hung and butchered, the thought never crossed my mind until all I had left was hanging ribs. lol. No biggie. I will have the sheet when I shoot my 200" non typical.

• Like 1