Big doe awesome blood trail. Them stops

Trailer

Just weird how almost no blood on arrow. I'm using rage chisel points. Lots of blood after about 20 yards and I mean lots. Blind person could follow it. Neck shot maybe? Thought it looked good but adrenalin was pumpin. First mature deer I had a chance at

Saw her walk off so I waited 45 minutes. Found arrow and walked where she ran that's when I found the blood trail. Looked like really good blood and super easy to follow. Took it slow and kept my eyes out for her. Think I may have bumped her. Doesn't look like she had laid down. Just turned and ran down the hill. I am still waiting for someone from deer search to call. I am going to sit in that stand for a couple hours in morning and try to find her after that. My father in law can't help till after 8 tomorrow but he will help me

Go to the last spot of blood that you can find, then turn and back track 20 to 30 yards and keep looking for blood off to the side of trail, you will need to look a good ten yards from the trail because if she did back track and then jumped off to one side or the other. If that is what she did she will be beded 20 to 30 yards off to the side so she can watch her back trail.I have had this happen to me with two deer and found then dead in there bed. If you can not find any blood off to the side ,then go back to the last blood and mark the spot and then walking in circles starting small and with each circle getting bigger . You will need to move slow and if the blood is there you should find it. Good luck and good hunting. 

Unless it's a downpour, rain not a major issue for the dogs. People walking all over searching (which spreads scent different places) is worse for the dog. If it's dead, you have a decent chance at recovery. Best of luck!