Time to warn the loved ones....

growalot

To grow eyes in the sides of their heads....had I not caught the white out of the corner of my eye I may not be typing this...

On the way to PT I took back roads to avoid the buses...I do not know how he cleared the car but all I saw was legs wht belly and genitals out my windsheild as I had my legs trying to push the break peddle through the floor...

Went to get out of car at PT and could barely walk...seriuosly messed up my bad knee and hip...I'm now on ice and elevation bed rest until swelling goes down...As I'm leaving they get a call cancelation...client hit a buck on way in...not as lucky as me...

So on the way home I'm behind a pickup and look up to see a doe being chased fullboard across a cut bean feild with a hog of a buck on her tail...next thing I know there is a cloud of dust and gravel coming at me...guy in pick up ran right of the side of the road...guess he saw them too....

Be careful out there......

• Like 1

Drove from Buffalo to Warsaw the other night on 20A the whole way. Had a bad gut feeling the whole way there and back. Luckily no deer jumped the road. Two biggest bucks I've seen were opening day on the way hunting 2 years ago. Both stand on the brakes type of deal. Does evading bucks and bucks with only one thing in mind makes em clueless right now. Be careful out there people.