Kimber Montana-Good Price 30-06

If anyone is interested the Tonawanda Gander Mountain has a heck of a price on a 100% condition Kimber Montana in 30-06.

Tag price is $895 and they have a 10% off deal going on now.  For Approx $805 that is a smoking deal.

Oh, it has scope bases too mounted too.

I wouldn't expect it to last long and IIRC they will transfer for free to another store??

Also, ALL their guns and EVERYTHING in the store is 10% OFF.  Yup, everything.  Its the first time I've been in there since Cabela's came to town.............. 

• Like 1

I'm assuming it's a used gun.....if so, I wonder how much or little the previous owner walked away with? I've seen what some gun shops pay people who are desperate to sell.

Yes it is a used gun but you couldn't tell from handling it.

I don't think I'd want to know how bad he took it in the shorts.............Someone is going to a deal on a great gun. 

I probably thought about buying it and flipping it and probably should have.  Hopefully the tip was helpful to you guys........

Those are super nice guns. Guy I used to work with ordered the classic select (I think) in a .257 Roberts about 5-6 years ago. Wanted a special type of grain in the stock so it took forever. Think it set him back around $2300 (left handed model was a little more). After about 1 1/2 years he got his gun. First time on the range bench shooting huge crack in the fore end appeared. Needless to say he was pissed. He contacted the company and hand delivered it to the NY office. They took the gun back no issues. They also paid for him fly out to Montana for a personal tour of their site. He said they were extremely apologetic and also refunded him some money because they weren't able to get the type of stock he wanted. He was overly pleased with his experience with Kimber. If I ever decide to spend that type of money on a gun I'll give them a try.

• Like 1