Brian Williams -- another true story

fasteddie

Funny!!   I heard that while he was in Afghanistan, his plane had to make an emergency landing, into hostile territory, after a flock of Canada Geese got sucked into the engines, causing them to stall out.

I heard a similar story, except it was passenger pigeons that clogged the engines, rather than Canada geese...

Shucks, I can tell combat stories just as good as Brian Williams, and I've never even BEEN in combat....Hmmmmmm...

I, too, was having a hard time believing some of Brian Wiliams

tales of courage under fire. But that was before I saw this un-retouched photo of Brian's recon aircraft after scouting a story

over the Comanche Nation in Lawton, Oklahoma in 2009.

Well, what do you expect? That's a Piper "Warrior" aircraft isn't it. :rolleyes:

Edited by wildcat junkie

I here FOX News is offering him big $$$ to team up with Bill O'Reilly on their "fairly unbalanced" news team.Pairing 

Pairing a 100%  total liar with O'Reilly would make it pretty balanced.

Edited by ants
  • Like 1

Pairing a 100%  total liar with O'Reilly would make it pretty balanced.

O'Reilly made the same false claims about combat. He has never served in the military like he claimed. O'Reilly is nothing but an arrogant, lying shit smear.

Google it!

Are you a fan of Rush Limbaugh too?

I here FOX News is offering him big $$$ to team up with Bill O'Reilly on their "fairly unbalanced" news team.

Is that you Rachael?

They must realize that the lefty news stations spouting lies and propaganda are on to something. Why else make the offer ?

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Caught Lying About Koch Brothers; Refuses to Retract

A recent Pew Research Center study conducted in March 2013 revealed that 85% of MSNBC’s content is opinion. Far from being a news organization, MSNBC has become known more as a mouthpiece for the Democrat party and a defender of Barack Obama. In fact, their motto LEAN FORWARD conveniently ties into the word pushed by the progressive left to ‘just move forward’. 

Recently, Rachel Maddow hurled an accusation against one of the left’s favorite private citizens to bully — the Koch brothers. Known for their Libertarian leaning activism, the Koch brothers have been the target of attacks by a wide range of people on the left, from left leaning ‘news organizations, individuals online, and even Barack Obama himself. 

Obama very often attacked the Koch brothers, both directly and indirectly, as he demonized groups such as Americans for Prosperity and other, as Obama put it, shadowy organizations in the left fight against campaign finance laws. This week, Rachel Maddow picked up the attack on the Koch brothers torch accusing the brothers, misrepresenting their donations and then refusing to retract her allegations even once contacted by their attorney. 

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/01/08/msnbcs-rachel-maddow-caught-lying-about-koch-brothers-refuses-to-retract/

Edited by Papist

This from 2012 - 

MSNBC’s Year Of Apologies

It has been a fateful year for the cable news network MSNBC. It seems every month, another host – or even the network itself – is forced to apologize for reporting a factual error or overstepping the bounds of responsible commentary.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-year-of-apologies/

Edited by Papist

Are you a fan of Rush Limbaugh too?

I am. He makes crazy old angry liberals even crazier. He makes them go on name calling little  rants. I can just imagine some liberal,,, forehead veins bulging eyes bugged out and face beet red, as he screams at his radio and pounds on his keyboard because Limbaugh just defended big business or people who create jobs……... Its very entertaining.

I am. He makes crazy old angry liberals even crazier. He makes them go on name calling little  rants. I can just imagine some liberal,,, forehead veins bulging eyes bugged out and face beet red, as he screams at his radio and pounds on his keyboard because Limbaugh just defended big business or people who create jobs……... Its very entertaining.

I often listening to Rush . I don't think he even believes a lot of what he says . He's an entertainer and gets paid to get ratings . And , I agree , he gets under the skin of a lot of Liberals !

Since I ignore his lunacy, Rush doesn't get under my skin or affect me in the least. It just puzzles me how anyone can take him seriousy. Kind of like Papist.

Edited by wildcat junkie