Can't part with em

Borngeechee

you'll lose as much money selling a couple firearms compared to sending cash on another modest sized safe.

exactly!! the only time I would consider selling a gun is if I was going to make a considerable profit...........I'll let my family sell the lot when I'm dead.

• Like 2

I have many firearms that were bought strictly as collectibles.  I also have owned many firearms that, over the years, have become safe queens that don't get used anymore.  Many of these firearms have been sold eventually.  Sometimes to get money for new ones, sometimes simply to let them go.

I have never sold a firearm for less than I paid for it.  Some have sold for considerably more than I paid for them.  New firearms always go up in cost, so used ones don't go down in value unless they are not in good condition when sold.

I have a handful of firearms that have sentimental value and will probably never be sold, but the majority of them are simply tools to me and I have no hesitation about selling them if I no longer need them, or they are being upgraded with something better.

Edited by Mr VJP