new to the site

reeltime

Just joined up here last week, didn't know this site existed or I woulda been on

a long time ago.

I have been hunting `35 years, grew up in PA. in the hayday of whitetail hunting,

for the most part my immediate family (mom,dad) didn't hunt but there was a big

family camp just below our house and they all hunted and since there were 5 or 6

kids my age that I hung out with I started because of them.

When I killed my first deer with the bow at age 11 I was all done! a hunter was born

and I have never missed a season!  lived in the woods 365 days a year! my whole

life revolved around hunting if the season was open on something I was hunting it!!

as I got older I found myself going elsewhere to hunt, NH, ME, NY, back to Pa. etc.

for quite a few years I was a real terror to the whitetail deer population  ;D now I find

that a few deer a year are good enough for our food supply. I still do a good amount

of hunting, bowhunting and spring gobbler being my 2 favorite seasons, but I do my

fair share of waterfowl gunning as well.

I can make time to hunt even though I have 2 businesses of my own that keep me

as busy as I need to be. I still go to Pa. to hunt and help take care of our farm work.

I have a very good friend here that has a farm, he is 74 and certainly can not do what

he used to do. So I help take care of his farm as well, we do anywhere between 5000-

7000 bales of hay a year, all square bales and all stored in the barn. We do not use a

kicker on the baler, so I get to stack all the wagons, then haul the wagons to the barn,

off load the hay then stack the hay in the mowe. He is scheduled for back surgery on

monday I will have a full plate taking care of the farm and his house, our house, and

my construction work......oh yeah and getting ready for duck season the day after

Christmas!

I don't know how active I can be on this site but as time allows I will be checking in

and adding my .02 worth not that anyone listens or cares  ;)  Summer time I will

probably not be on much, between 2 farms, construction, and my fishing charter

business I am extremely busy.....oh yeah I cant forget my scouting also. ;D

thanks,

Lee

Welcome Lee. Hope you enjoy the site an make it back often....and how about a cheap shameless plug....where do you charter...for what and the name of the business

I fish out of Sodus point NY, one of the largest ports on the southern shore of lake

Ontario.  We fish for trout and salmon mostly, but I have been known to chase perch

as well  :)

my site is reeltimesportfishingcharters

I will have to check with the mods/owners..... I don't want to get banned right off the bat for advertising  ::D