Has anyone hunted 4F and 4G

Borngeechee

I'm talking to this guide out in those two zones and wondering if anyone has an idea of what the deer population is like in those areas. I wanted to get further up from where I've been in hope of seeing more action and since it's almost a 4 hour drive from me it's not somewhere I can scout but so often.

Lots of deer, and if you get in the right areas, some nice quality also. You only need a friend or access to some land.

I wish I did have friends with land. Heck I only know one person personally in NY that hunts and I met him on here lmao. I'm the oddball out of my friends.

I was on the Citizens Task Force for 4F. Except for the SW corner and eastern edge, the unit is overpopulated. The only places where people commented on few deer was in the State Forests. Hunting in the City of Oneonta or Village of Cooperstown should be very good.

I was on the Citizens Task Force for 4F. Except for the SW corner and eastern edge, the unit is overpopulated. The only places where people commented on few deer was in the State Forests. Hunting in the City of Oneonta or Village of Cooperstown should be very good.

This has me excited... can't wait till the season starts.