How to lose your guns

growalot

I never say that, nor have ever said that.  Just a little bit of intelligence would be nice though.

a little bit of intelligence would have been if this guy called the cops, failed a suit, animal control or any number of documented legal avenues. Then one day when he does pull the trigger, all the history of negligent pet ownership is there in paper and he probably doesn't lose his guns.

What's so unintelligent about trying a nonviolent approach first? The reporters would have access to all this and he could have told his story. And the fact that it hasn't come out tells me he never took the first few steps in the process and went straight to flying off the handle.

• Like 1

a little bit of intelligence would have been if this guy called the cops, failed a suit, animal control or any number of documented legal avenues. Then one day when he does pull the trigger, all the history of negligent pet ownership is there in paper and he probably doesn't lose his guns.

What's so unintelligent about trying a nonviolent approach first? The reporters would have access to all this and he could have told his story. And the fact that it hasn't come out tells me he never took the first few steps in the process and went straight to flying off the handle.

Of course all of that depends on the real details of exactly what was going on at the time which none of us know.

Belo you seem to be trying to twist things in your response to me...so AGAIN I stated several times both parties were at fault. Yes property owners loosing rights left and right...

I went the legal course as I have told on many different post and ended up loosing 1000.00 in LIVESTOCK. Now just because my sales didn't meet what is considered a " Farm" doesn't mean I didn't have time and money invested in those animals...no recoup because, I never saw those dogs actually kill the 8 goats...never mind they were the ONLY dogs/animals( documented) to return to the kill...So ya my rights were infringed upon...but lets forget my experience and go this route...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS89w89oVsU

http://www.insideedition.com/investigative/8203-police-shooting-dogs

landowner or just dog owner rights to have your dog on your property and it not being shot..by police... Please view link...So when I said property owners lose rights left and right...well I'm pretty sure you knew what I meant... but needed to put your little twist on it. What ever...

Edited by growalot

the video showing the faces of the dogs in the loving arms of their owners reminds me of the Graduation or Communion pictures they always put in the paper after someone with a lengthy criminal record is killed by The Police..........

OK jjb...but they are shooting Chihuahuas, wiener dogs..ppl SERVICE dogs......dogs they have already restrained.... One video they ended up shooting a dog 33 times and they hit cars and homes all over the neighbor hood...They had a dog jump into the bed of another mans pickup and start a fight with his dog...IN FRONT OF a SCHOOL... police never call warden never secured the area to protect bystanders .. just shot into the pick up 5x's and then another cop ran over with a shot gun and shot some more. How'd you like to have your kids at that school or own the truck? Oh one elderly woman shot because the cop missed the dog he was trying to shoot..really? didn't mean to kill her..I ask how many officers in the US have been killed on duty by a dog?

People secure their pets IN THEIR yard and cops search for a lost boy... enters the property and shoots the dog while the people are at work...ooppss boy was found at home sleeping...

Edited by growalot

OK jjb...but they are shooting Chihuahuas, wiener dogs..ppl SERVICE dogs......dogs they have already restrained.... One video they ended up shooting a dog 33 times and they hit cars and homes all over the neighbor hood...They had a dog jump into the bed of another mans pickup and start a fight with his dog...IN FRONT OF a SCHOOL... police never call warden never secured the area to protect bystanders .. just shot into the pick up 5x's and then another cop ran over with a shot gun and shot some more. How'd you like to have your kids at that school or own the truck? Oh one elderly woman shot because the cop missed the dog he was trying to shoot..really? didn't mean to kill her..I ask how many officers in the US have been killed on duty by a dog?

People secure their pets IN THEIR yard and cops search for a lost boy... enters the property and shoots the dog while the people are at work...ooppss boy was found at home sleeping...

I was merely saying what it made me think of.....

• Like 1

One way to cultivate your emotional and poetic mind, and to improve your writing skills in general, is to write stream-of-consciousness. This is unstructured, unedited writing that reflects your observations or feelings about a certain person, event, or item. Stream-of-consciousness is a good way to write poetry or journals, and can end with a piece of writing that can be as much graphic as verbal.

that took you 3 days....lol

Do you really think that took me three days to come up with? Or maybe it was the weekend and I simply haven't revisited the thread during said time.

Sorry, I'm not hanging onto every one of your posts about driving and other randomness every single day.

• Like 1