Pics from my son's back door

fasteddie

My son sent me a couple pics from his phone cam before supper . It took me a little bit to figure out how to add the pics to my camera card so i could upload them on my computer . My youngest and oldest sons had gone to Italy Valley today and had no luck .

Anyway , these are from the back window of his home in Honeoye falls .

The question that always comes to my mind is, how do they know that that all the human scent and other signs of human presence is not a threat in the yard, but get withing 100 yards of them out in the woods and that same scent will send them running away, snorting, and in a panic.

Doc

Well my dad's rule is, if a critter gets into his garden its in trouble, it looks like those deer are eating shrubs and stuff. I call that a garden and I say those deer are in trouble! So what if his rule is for woodchucks and what not, it could still apply to deer. lol. I had a doe and two fawns in my yard most of last fall and winter and they got so brave that were literally touching the house when they were feeding on the shrubs out front. Damn Deer!