Walkietalkies

We used to use the walkie-talkie in Italy Valley just to let someone know that we were getting down from a stand and moving . Any discussion was limited . WE used them on Viberate and if you buzzed someone , you didn't talk until that person responded .

I'll have to dig mine up .

What Model Motorola do you have ?

What do you guys use, we have Motorolla something's and I have one that doesn't work at all. Any one have any luck with other brands and do any of you know a fix for units that are broken?

As for a fix for walkie-talkies , a 20 oz deck hammer will do just fine !  ::) .... ::) ...It's probably cheaper to replace them than to have one repaired . You could contact the Motorola Company and see what they might do for you .

haha, Eddie you don't know how close I came to punting it down the mountain last weekend. For now my 2 year old has it as a toy, she says "I talkin to people", who, has yet to be determined. I have no clue what model they are, they were @$60 when I bought them and they are yellow. The one works great, the other not at all. It just buzzes and blinks at me.

wow Culver is that price for just one??

Kidding aside, I was looking at those types too. Our one spot is big woods and one could easily disappear there with out a trace, and with my dad not getting any younger I have to think of that constantly. He still goes pretty good for a out of shape 64 year old hunter, I bet he can still put some young pups to shame hiking.

wow Culver is that price for just one??

Kidding aside, I was looking at those types too. Our one spot is big woods and one could easily disappear there with out a trace, and with my dad not getting any younger I have to think of that constantly. He still goes pretty good for a out of shape 64 year old hunter, I bet he can still put some young pups to shame hiking.

Yup just a single unti price. There is one model less expensive but less GPS features. I like the roads and map loading feature of this one. I just know with these you can always put your fingers on anyone in the hunting party....assuming they are carrying one. ...also makes it great if I am doing small stilll hunts to him because I know I am always going to come right to him.

Exactaly, or if, god forbid, something bad were to happen you would know where the person was. Ok well when you buy them get an extra one or two for me would you, I promise the check is in the mail. I could justify buying it but for some reason I think my dad would turn his off, or figure out a way to ignore my calls for help dragging one out. That is a neat product to say the least.