Home made gun cabinet

jimbo91

Hey guys, i have a winter project ahead of me. I would like to build a home made gun cabinet. Id like to build a 7 - 10 gun cabinet. Id like to put a sheet of glass, plexiglass, or plastic in the front. I would also like to make a drawer on the bottom. Both the cabinet door, and the drawer have to have a lock on them. Here is the problem, im not the greatest carpenter... Im sure i could do it though, but i was wondering if anyone has any blueprints / dimensions?

• 2 weeks later...

i made a really nice gun rack for my dad. 3 guns fit on it and theres a bottom self on it. heres the link i just followed it and made it how they did and it came out really nice. i put a nice dark stain on it. Had to tell the school it was a fishing pole holder and they beilved me. the TECH teacher just said if i brought in the wood i could use the tech room when ever i wanted. He knew it was a gun rack but he thought it was really cool! http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_4830001_build-wooden-gun-rack.html