viper treestand for sale!!!

I have a summit viper treestand for sale if there is any interest..Its called an openface i believe.Its the same as the regular viper it just doesnt have the bar around the top half.It is made for the bowhunter in mind.It is 3yrs old,used 5 times mabey and is in new condition!!! Would like $175 for it but open to offers or mabey trade up...

Thanks wny!!!! Sky no its a climber made by summit..Very nice stand for the serious bowhunter!!! The reason for the sale is first i have 2 vipers and second i bought my land after the climber and i put lock on stands in all kinds of places on the property so it will just catch dust in the garage..Someone will get a great stand at a great price!!!!

• 7 months later...

Hey I was reading the specs this is the aluminum stan right.  I am looking for something like this stand i can't have a huge stand because i shoot a 54" recurve hybrid.  If you could post pics that would be great.  I am in albany so we would have to figure out how to get the treestand delivered.