Newbie from Ireland

dretopshot

Awesome. Hunting Deer in Ireland is a dream of mine. I was there this summer. Lived there for a long time. might be arranging a hunt for 2016 with my cousin-in-law in Wicklow. Killed my first rabbit in Ireland!

Not many deer in my area but Wicklow is a great area for deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome! I spent several weeks in Ireland for work, in Dundalk. Had weekends to site see all over Ireland. Great pubs in Dublin too!! Still like having a pint of Guinness or Smithwicks for old time sake!

I'm ashamed to say I'm not a big fan of Guinness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My plan is to retire to Wicklow some day. Gorgeous part of the world. The Irish know how to do a good Pub too. You just don't get the same vibe here in the US.

Canada also can't pull off a pub like in the UK. I know what you're talking about. Most people in North America don't seem to want a pub, and even if you tried to build one there aren't enough old buildings to do it in, so it doesn't feel right. In North America people get together in a place, drink beer, and have to scream at each other over the loud music.

• Like 1