Sportsmen Expo at Nassau Coliseum

Geno C

Has anyone heard about it? havnt seen it yet in the paper. i usually go every year.  Last year i guess it was felt by the economy, you can tell there was not as many vendors as there were previous years.

i was seaching on google and came across this

http://www.nysportsmensshow.com/

i know we have some vedors on here such as Rich from Fins to Feathers... Any info would be great!

good rich, im glad you chimed in. i knew you would know if it was a go or not... i will be there again this year. monster jam is always on that weekend every year. its in an entirely different section of NC.

I really hope that they managed to attract more vendors/exhibitors this year.  The last time I was there, three years ago, it was pathetic!!  I walked through the entire show in 15 minutes!!  :)

All I remember hearing was the vendors complaining about the price of the booths and that the crowd was small.  Talked to a couple of them and they said they weren't coming back anymore.

I'll probably go again just to see if has gotten any better.

No, usually just the coliseum show....people don't generally travel from upstate or out of state to get stuff mounted, so I stick to the Long Island crowd..I have found gun shows to be a waste of my time as well. It sucks that even if it happens, it won't be at the coliseum, there was always a good crowd there. I am out alot of dough, because I had several expensive displays almost complete...oh well...

Apparently the guy I spoke with on the phone was wrong about updating the site (he said they were updating it with in the hour)... 24 hours later it still states the same.  It's a shame, I know a lot of people that said they have went there in the past and wanted to go this year.  You'd think they would keep their followers informed, especially those who pay to go.