Hows it possible?

crappyice

As a teacher, i expected some time during the christmas break to hit westchester for late bow for the first time. It should not have been hard since I LIVE HERE! However, three kids and Santa deserve that time I guess...the entire week is gone and another seaon gone. Any great receipes for venision TAGS out there. I have a bunch left!

crappyice, I could relate. Was hoping to get out a few of my 9 days off as well, never happened! However, I did play Santa at a few organizations and took my 4 year old sledding and a day at looking at deer (not harvesting) at Robert Moses State Park ( 8 in total). Back to school on Monday.

Funny was at my sisters house yesterday in Bedford, Westchester county and they said the deer were making a runway across their backyard. They have 4 acres, stream and a pond. The deer just love to walk along the stream. Well at 4:00 here they come about 9 of them, a 20 yard shot right off the deck. I just watched it was real cool.