Starting a Video Production Team in 2016

CR RidgeBuster

sorry guys been out at the woods all day. I am located in north jersey and hunt NOrth jersey and south new york(orange, sullivan, chenago), 

But what i am looking for members to be part of our production pro-staff. I am looking for individuals who know there way around the whitetail woods and have good experience as a buck hunter. The majority of our current members are in the age group of 26-28. I am the owner of a new business in the industry developing products and online store. The official launch is in 2016 but I wouldnt mind getting a group together before the end of this season.

but i am looking for ppl in there 20s or 30s who live the chase of the whitetail.  I am the founder of a new company in the industry and we are launching in 2016. A huge part of our marketing plan for 2016 is a solid film/ production staff. I live in North Jersey and have property in Sullivan County NY. I hunt sussex county nj, sullivan orange and chenago ny. 

if your in these areas and are interested PM me and illl get back to u when im not in the woods.

OCT= scout more hunt less. so im in the woods perdy much all day

not hard to do anything if you love it enough. I can run this business from my cell as i hunt.

I have 3 members on staff and we technically arent looking for more on staff but as i am the founder i wouldnt mind having another member on staff if they are the right fit.

We are looking for an individual who knows how to hunt hard, and is good on camera. We are looking for a personality to fit our style. Outgoing, champion attitude and an overall good sportsman. We are looking for you to be part of our video series as well as someone who is willing to roll the dice and take a confident shot downfield believing that a career in hunting is possible for you.

We already know the future of our company, if this interests anyone please PM

HAPPY HUNTING BABY

-chickin fry