Shooting stick fo crossbow?

Fletch

I really don't care what someone else claims! Again we come back to how worried you are what other people do? I am out there for my satisfaction. I would hope that if someone broke the law they would be caught and prosecuted. If legal not a bit.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

yes, yes we all say we don't care about the other guy. But honestly, we do. Yeah most of us hunt for our own reasons and don't really care about what others do. But I'm sure, just like me you share your buck pics with your friends, family and coworkers. We're men. We're competitive. So if you're going to put a weapon in the same season you will get guys making false claims. That's all.

Posted Yesterday, 01:54 PM

growalot, on 18 Oct 2015 - 1:42 PM, said:snapback.png

I have the original steady ready that attaches to your arm ...but I shot both deer last year free arm I just use my elbow on my knee or I do the arm sling...the army sling will make you rock solid...

I like to call it the "Marine" sling... but you're right on the money :)

How right you are! My FIL an ex marine taught that to me!

I really don't care what someone else claims! Again we come back to how worried you are what other people do? I am out there for my satisfaction. I would hope that if someone broke the law they would be caught and prosecuted. If legal not a bit.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

Agreed...Too many people that spend too much time worrying about how other people hunt...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I use my Primos bipod for my rifle, and I'll bet it would work as well on a crossbow. Yes they did get carried away with their pricing, but it is a quality product and really operates smoothly and easily.

The first thing I did on mine was to rig up a sling on it so I can get it out of my hands for easy carrying. Something that I think primos should consider adding to their products.

• Like 1