NYS QMDA Advisory Council Lottery Calendar

Thought you all may like to take a look at this. Sales are going fast, so don't miss out. 1,000 calanders sold, each with a unique 3 digit number.  Drawing based on the NYS Lottery draw. Over $14,000 in prizes including, QDMA Memberships, Bass Pro Gift cards, 11 guns (or gift card value shown) and a Customized Quigley Ford Scope (The one I have my heart set on)

Volunteers have the calendars if you are local to some and want to save the shipping ($25 vs $31). The organization is gaining traction in the state and once on this website, check out where the closest branch is to you.

Worth a look

Thank you

http://www.nyqdma.org/store/p1/2016_NY_QDMA_Lottery_Calendar.html

PS. Forgot to mention. The calendar is ALL NY State photos.

Edited by WNYBuckHunter

I've got calendars for those interested who are in the capital region.  one calendar gets you a chance to win almost every day of this coming year.

...FYI I have lapped scope rings mounted on a gun that's just waiting for that scope. haha  I think MOA windage in the reticle would be awesome.

• 1 month later...

i have only (5) left.... 

- the chances of getting back your money in form of a Bass Pro gift card is very good. 

- very good chance of winning free QDMA membership.  With that you'll get a magazine for a year that'll simply make you a better more successful hunter.  Then any QDMA held seminars on hunting related topics you can make it to are free; making food plots thrive, how to make your property hunt better, habitat improvements, deer management, etc.

- I believe there's a chance to win a gun each week throughout the year.

- they make awesome stocking stuffers or Christmas gifts.  it's like you getting them a scratch off lottery ticket for almost every day of the year.

i have only (5) left.... 

- the chances of getting back your money in form of a Bass Pro gift card is very good. 

- very good chance of winning free QDMA membership.  With that you'll get a magazine for a year that'll simply make you a better more successful hunter.  Then any QDMA held seminars on hunting related topics you can make it to are free; making food plots thrive, how to make your property hunt better, habitat improvements, deer management, etc.

- I believe there's a chance to win a gun each week throughout the year.

- they make awesome stocking stuffers or Christmas gifts.  it's like you getting them a scratch off lottery ticket for almost every day of the year.

Correction. A gun each month except August and the is a customized Quigley Ford Scope.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...