Anyone Going to Harrisburg?

phade

For the Eastern Sport Show?

Been a couple years since I went, I think 2008. Some people really love it, some people hate it and the crowds that it attracts. I'm in the middle...usually like to go once every two/three years so it doesn't seem repetitive (most shows that are not industry trade shows change little year to year).

Heading down Feb 11-13. I got a few deals on smaller, less expensive products, like a surefire and a bo vest, last time, but the deals weren't all that good. Some of the seminars, etc. were nice though.

I help out on occasion at a few booths; Maybe not this year, waiting on a call.

It's by far the longest run of consecutive days for any show; I pity the exhibitors that have to do a 10 day run alone ???

They have redone the entrance locations this year; supposed to be a bit quicker and will wait inside, not around the building.

Anyone near the Syracuse area that would like to go to Harrisburg.. let me know... we still have room for people on our bus trip Sunday Feb. 13th Tickets are $55.00 and includes tickets to the show, bus ride to and from, coffee and donuts on the bus.. bus leaves at 5 am from Shoppingtown Mall arriving at the show around 9 am bus will leave shortly after the show at which closes at 5 pm. getting you back home around 9 pm.

I did it in one day in 2008 last time I went. It is tough to do, though. It helps if you do not check out outfitters and do not attend a seminar. If you mix them in, it's generally better to stay overnight.

I'm staying overnight because the FIL is coming along, and he's slowing down.