a four day trip

papabear

went up for a four day hunt I did have a grate time hunted from Friday afternoon till Monday afternoon I saw that back end of 1 bear walking away but did not get any deer into shooting range
for the first time in 23 years a sat in a tree stand with my wight and very bad knees it was always hard to get into the this was a lader  stand that had a wight limet of 500 lbs as i was safe it was good sitting 15 feet up in the stand looking over the land
also this was the first time i was on a 4 wheeler it help me get deep in to the land for scoting  and I placed my gun in the rack and my other gear this was a grate week end but my deer season is over i am now ready for the duck hunting

post-277-0-49612100-1449004331_thumb.jpg

post-277-0-11707300-1449004339_thumb.jpg

post-277-0-24085800-1449004405_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Glad you had fun, and you sound like a nice guy so don't take this the wrong way.  BUT, ( lol ) I darned sure would dye that beard before next season, and for heavens sake don't wear that hat in the woods during firearm season. Your friendly appearing face with that hat and beard looks like it's peeking out of the tail of a deer. With some of the yahoos out there from time to time, it's a heck of a way to see papa bear go into permanent hibernation! 

:  0        

Edited by New York Hillbilly

:santa:  :santa: This is awesome to see Santa Hunting.PapaBear I am glad you got to enjoy your hunt It is Guy's like you that that keep me wanting to Hunt.This show's us younger hunters with the rite tool's/equipment we can do anything we want to be successful at doing.

Not too often that I get up in the trees anymore, either. So glad you had an enjoyable ,last hunt of the year. Some of my best and most memorable hunts, didn't involve killing a deer! By the way, I think the hat and beard look pretty cool! Happy hibernating papabear!

• Like 2

Guys i like my beard just the way it is have it on my face for close to 37 years now the gray shows the years that i am very proud of from over 35 years of hunting and working hard 

and the hat was made by a very dear friend of mine and i like hunting with it i also ware it when i am duck hunting 

wish every one here a very happy and peaceful hunting year 

may Santa treat you all well this season 

Papabear