What is your "big woods" rifle?

buckchaser

On Saturday, June 04, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Buckmaster7600 said:

I think you really hit the nail on the head. Most deer in the big woods are killed within a distance that most any gun can be effective. The most important thing is confidence in your weapon/caliber of choice. Most times in the woods you don't have time to range and get settled before taking your shot so confidence and comfort with your chosen weapon is very important in killing the deer.

Yep that's why I like using my shotgun still 

• Like 1

Great video just showing how shotguns are underestimated at range in the hands of a export shooter they can do Alot even with just iron sites  not that I would hunt deer at this range with one but it's good to know anyway what a slug can do . 

47 minutes ago, LJC said:

Great video just showing how shotguns are underestimated at range in the hands of a export shooter they can do Alot even with just iron sites  not that I would hunt deer at this range with one but it's good to know anyway what a slug can do . 

Holy does it take a little while to get there.

42 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

If you wanna tote your 9+lb 11/87 around all the power to you! Me I'll stick to light short and the ability to shoot a few hundred yards in necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good exercise  lol