Grunt Calls For Sale

These are sold in pairs of two or buy all four.

First two:

Quaker Boy Pro Grunt Master and Quaker Boy Old Buckster................$28 shipped

IMG_0389_zpsytkfeolx.jpg

Next two:

Primos Buck Roar Grunt Wheeze and Tru Talker (original) $25 shipped

IMG_0387_zpsgofksn4s.jpg

All have low miles...........

You guys are making this tough on me..........................:)

$40 takes all four, shipped to your door. 

I will be donating the $40 I get for these (if you guys buy them!) and matching it for a total donation of $80 to the NYDove Hunting ad fund for the 2016 NYS Hunting syllabus.

If nobody wants them, I'll list them elsewhere on the net.  Just thought I'd give it a shot here.

• Like 2

How many girls have you hooked up with and when were you last tested? Lol.

Who wants to blow on a call some other dude already did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Biz, I never thought of it like that!

I'm going out on a limb and say this:  Considering I've been with the same gal (and true to her) for 26 years, see my doctor twice a year for all the blood work & necessary shots and drink just enough bourbon to kill any badass germs I might contract in day to day contact I wouldn't worry a bit.  :)

You will also (at no extra charge) get my own personal guarantee.  That guarantee is kind of long winded mumbo  jumbo but in really boils down to three minutes/three miles coverage.  (provided through AARP of course)

Just send me the money ya cheap bastid............

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 4

Here's a free bump for you Larry.

Biz, how do you like the roar? I find it too "manly" for the little bucks I generally see in 3S, 3N.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

I never blind grunt, but when I have used it when I saw a buck it gets their attention. In 2014, I saw a few deer go by quickly in pines and couldn't see what they were. I hit the grunt lightly a few times and within seconds a buck came up within 20 yards of me. Unfortunately he was a 1 pointer, half racked spike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they all work great; all different but so is every buck. That's probably 20 years of grunt calls I'm selling, all have brought results. Maybe not dead bucks but certainly turned heads and courses.

Last year I bought a custom call and do like the sounds of it a little better, thus the reason for thinning the heard.

One more thing.......I bought and sold some vintage smoking pipes on EBay a number of years ago, there ain't anything more gross than used pipes! These grunt calls could be considered "Hospital Grade" compared to pipes. :)

I had the Quaker Boy call like the grey one, loved it, sorry I gave to a friend years ago. :( They still available?

Pick one and it's yours, 2012_taco.  (you can drive over and pick one out) :)

Then Biz gets next choice, if he wants one.

The other two go I'd give to a nice young boy or girl that has a need for one.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...