13 HOURS The secret Soldiers of Bengazi

pt0217

The question is, why wasn't help sent, to these people who were pleading for it? There were assets well within striking distance and even a drone flying over the area. So who decided not to send help and why?? Was it the Republicans? who said "no we're not spending money to save them" was it Dick Chaney? was it Bush?  Was it Reagan's ghost? We all know that the current administration and Hilary had absolutely no control over sending help, so who decided to pull the plug on it?? I bet Halliburton was in on it  LOL!! …….What a F'ing joke and what an absolute F'ing disgrace.

The current administration is nothing but a bunch of idiots. That pretty much sums up my feelings about them..............

Hillary: ‘I’m Just Too Busy’ to Watch Benghazi Movie ’13 Hours’

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was asked if she would be seeing the new movie “13 Hours,” on the 2012 terror attack in Benghazi.

Clinton replied, “I’m just too busy, campaigning. I am still very focused on making sure we do everything we can as I did when I was secretary of state, as I testify to over 11 hours to make sure that nothing like that happens again. And so far as we are able to prevent. And that’s my focus when it comes to the continuing obligation at it United States government has, whenever we send anyone into harm’s way.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/17/hillary-im-just-too-busy-campaigning-to-watch-13-hours/

Corrupt pieces of filth, who make decisions based solely on their own personal and/or political agendas are often mistaken as Idiots. 

I'm trying not to let my true feelings be known. All the vulgarity would get me kicked off the site!

• Like 1

Funny, she complains she had to testify for eleven hours. Those guys had to fight for their lives for 13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And died a horrible death…The whole thing is Beyond disgusting…...Beyond Disgraceful.  Some people truly are hypocritical scum. 

Imagine if Bush or another Republican, were in office when this happened. 

• Like 1

The lack of help this administration is willing to give is shown again, They negotiated the prisoner exchange and 1.7 billion for A few Americans then leave at least one still over there, The fact that Democrats and liberals have no balls and are making this country appear weak, Is the real problem, So far i truly believe this country can not  last another term under the current idiocy that we call our government, Its a scary thing when they openly negotiate with terrorists and foreign governments, Then show time and time again that they will not back Americans with force if needed, The corruption and fear these people demonstrate is whats making the people of this country targets,  They no longer fear the U.S.A they all think we are jokes and it needs to end,  

• Like 2