Suburban Backyard Hunting

RoadKill44

I certainly would if I had the opportunity. If only to ensure that I get something in the freezer for all the time I spend out in the woods.

Strangely enough I'm on a call now and a few min before my post (before I saw the thread) a guy on the call said he has so many deer in his yard he had to get a sprinkler. His neighbor hunts but only took one this year (I think he got lazy after that), so I emailed asking if I can come over next season. I'd personally love to have some gimme opportunities for deer and then also go out with a buddy for proper hunting in deeper woods. I only have the latter option so far.

Edited by Core

i used to.  i just wish they would've given DMPs for there in advance versus just the first and one at a time.  never saw any huge bucks but know they're around.  those bucks tend to whole up in sections of woods that aren't huntable.  plenty of doe around and probably in their safe haven.  don't need to travel much.