Shockey's gun safe robbed

BizCT

What the heck did he pay to have this 16x16 gun vault made??

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Did it when he built the house, and he did most of the work,himself . I know the door was about 3k . When you have what looks like 100 plus rifles and a 5 figure 50 cal a few grand for a room seems reasonable .

Way less than an in ground pool .

Machinist , idk about the roof. I'm only going by what he told me and a handful of pics. I know there are three I beams spanning the roof but it did look like waffle or corigated ? Ceiling from what I saw in pics .

I'll ask,him when I see him in a few hours. I don't ask for pics as I'm sure he doesn't want it " out" there.

Edited by Larry302

THIS. I do the same. My small valuables I don't need to worry about physically protecting against as they are simply hidden and impossible to find, frankly.

Also, I'm having less sympathy with each passing year for people who do not have video surveillance at their house. In the year 2016 it is now possible to get a high def camera for $100-200, and some are very easy to setup as well. A $150-200 cloud-based network camera pointing down this guy's driveway would have uploaded to the internet HD video of the truck as it pulled up to their house. Even if they were smart enough to cut the power before entering the house at least the RCMP would now have a nice clean description of the truck and the people who were driving it.

some of these places you don't have Internet or a phone you talk by cb radio to the next guy closer to civilization and he call the cops for you... the Internet and cell phone doesn't solve this problem