Birddogs and age?

I had 3 different springers over the course of about 20 years, beginning in the early 70s.

I spent lots of time training and hunting the first two, and did lots of bird and waterfowling with them

By the time I acquired the third one, I was at a point in my life when I could afford to do an out of state DIY hunting trip every couple of years, and much of my hunting time and energy went into planning, training for, and executing those trips, so the dog became more of a family pet than a hunter. It has been about 25 years now since I had a bird dog.  I certainly do miss those days.  My gun dogging nowadays consists of hunting rabbits with one of my old buddies and his beagles.

16 ga. hunter,

We can create a website for your efforts to organize bird hunters / bird dog enthusiasts in your age bracket. No charge,we will do it for free. It is extremely important bird hunters get both organized and better informed across the state. Plus, it provides a social network of like-minded people. 

The only problem is, we cannot maintain it for you. When you want to add content, we cannot do it for you. If you are not computer savvy you will need to be patient and play around with it until you figure it out. 

If this is of interest to you guys, send me a PM and let me know what you want the organization to be named. Give me your regular email as well. We will put something together for you. You also need social media accounts to get the word out, so if you are not on Facebook and all that you probably should be if we do this. Let me know.