My Mounts

BAWANA59

Mr. Tom Batt - Last chance to come clean about the free range kills, specifically those mulies you posted. What's the real story? Who shot them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole state of Utah is a draw. There is a generals season draw and limited entry. some of the better units for limited entry are Wasatch and central Utah units. the limited area tags are harder to draw but if you use primitive weapons your odds go up( bow and Muzzle loader have separate seasons). good limited areas are CWMU's

http://wildlife.utah.gov/maps/public/details_species.php?feature_item=7

The whole state of Utah is a draw. There is a generals season draw and limited entry. some of the better units for limited entry are Wasatch and central Utah units. the limited area tags are harder to draw but if you use primitive weapons your odds go up( bow and Muzzle loader have separate seasons). good limited areas are CWMU's

http://wildlife.utah.gov/maps/public/details_species.php?feature_item=7

Yes I'm very familiar with the Utah draw process.

2 simple questions:

1. Show the pics of you with these dead mulies.

2. Who did the taxidermy work for your mulies?

Great let's talk mule deer!! As soon as I seen the pictures I recognized them. It didn't take much digging to find out who did world class mounts like that. So I sent an email, funny things. So easy to communicate.

Any way I wanted to be sure, I am pretty reasonable as most of you all know. I also like to give people the benefit of doubt.

• Like 1

Yes, these are mounts I have made. I've done a few for Tom Batt, including a red stag pedestal and wall pedestal, fallow deer wall pedestal, axis deer pedestal (the one in the photo), blackbuck pedestals, and a Texas dall sheep. The mule deer mounts in the photos you attached were done by me, but for different clients. Not sure if Tom is claiming them as his or why he would?

-Josh Hunt

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2016, at 6:34 PM,wrote:

Here are the pictures In case the link doesn't work for you .

<image1.JPG>

<image2.JPG>

<image3.JPG>

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 23, 2016, at 8:17 PM, wrote:

Josh, Great website and taxidermy work. A gentleman on Hunt New York forum shared some of pictures of your work . He was advertising for some high fence whitetail hunts in NY. We like to look out for our members when we can and was wondering if you can confirm it is in fact work he had done.

We believe his name maybe Thomas Batt

here are the pictures he shared

Again excellent work, you website is amazing.

My Mounts

http://huntingny.com/forums/index.php?/topic/31830-My-Mounts

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Like I said most of the pics were taken at my taxidermists shop. Some in both of my homes, Josh Hunt is an awesome artist !!! Also Dean Schulte of High Uinta's taxidermy does a lot of my work .

But you didn't shoot the mulies you posted. So you're a fraud!

• Like 2

This thread makes my head hurt. I don't know how you came up with all that, Trial. But you're good :cheese: . Is this dude a high fence hunter or what? That's a lot of trophies. Looks like he is damn near the same age through all of those pictures. I don't want to discredit anyone, just saying. Weird,

• Like 1