I picked up a new wheeler over the Easter weekend.I had it narrowed down to the Polaris 570 or the new Can Am 570l.I have had polaris wheelers in the past and they have been good machines but I was impressed by the look and feel of the Can Am.The 2 wheelers were about the same price but I liked the fact that the Can Am is a twin cylinder where the Polaris is a single.I read a lot of good reviews on the Can Am, does anyone have much experience with the Can Ams ? I plan to use it for dragging deer,exploring some new hard to get to hunting spots and some trail riding. Hope I made the right choice.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

post-7273-14593004923032_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I've only owned two 'wheelers; a 1986 Honda Big Red 3 wheeler and a 1999 Honda Foreman.  Bought them both new, sold the BR to my uncle and he has since sold it to a friend.  I sold the Foreman to another friend.  Both run great still.

More than anything else, I miss muddin'!!  I had a riot with both of them.................

Extra points for pics!!

• Like 1

I've only owned two 'wheelers; a 1986 Honda Big Red 3 wheeler and a 1999 Honda Foreman. Bought them both new, sold the BR to my uncle and he has since sold it to a friend. I sold the Foreman to another friend. Both run great still.

More than anything else, I miss muddin'!! I had a riot with both of them.................

Extra points for pics!!

Foremans are almost indestructible they are great little quads

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You made a great decision! I bought a new canam in 2013 and absolutely love it. You'll find very few not impressed with their quality and power. Resale value is very high for a reason. I doubt you'll ever want a Polaris again.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

post-5688-14593797233328_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a chance to get the new wheeler out for a ride.I brought it up on tug hill today and put about 50 miles on it, it was a little chilly but I couldn't stand staring at in just sitting in the garage any longer. I absolutely love it. I was taking it easy as the manual suggests on the break in period but this quad has all kinds of power for a 570. I think I made a great choice. I will update some more once the break in period is over. I think it's going to be great for trail riding and dragging deer

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

If I got another one, it would be a Can-am as well. Use to have a 2004 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO camo edition, which was a nice machine. Loved the ride compared to my brother's Yamaha Grizzly or my cousins Honda Forman. Polaris really had the suspension down!!!