Dominika Le Van

22Plinker

Has anyone else gotten an email from this person?  It says they got my email address from HuntingNY.com.  is this something to be concerned with?  The rest of the email read as follows:

Hi,

My name is Dominika Le Van. I have found your email on Huntingny.com. Many people who loves hunting in many cases dream about hunting in Africa. That´s why I am writting to you. We run a hunting reserve in South Africa and it´s really awesome place with many exotic species. Take advantage of our generosity and hunt Kudu and Springbok for free or get 2 nights in Pezula also for free. According to me this is very attractive offer.

We are also open to any kind of cooperation. If you know about someone who would be interested in hunting in Inkulu you can earn nice money. 

If this is something that you are interested in please feel free to contact me or visit our website www.inkulu.com.

Thank you very much for any reply

Best wishes,

Well.....

If you go to Inkulu's website they show a pic of accommodations they don't own; so they must be cover hunting on that estate....

Here's the actual property that I have heard of....Ibamba; noted high end lodging.

http://www.jansenville.co.za/listing/ibamba_private_game_reserve_9985d

Cover hunting is not always bad per se, but you have to trust the outfitter is able to take top animals and not pass culls off as trophies. Rather have a outfitter where some of his own management is in the game or maybe has an exclusive arrangement for a property.

Those day rates are crazy expensive for Eastern Cape hunting and reflect the accomodations most likely. JMO